Looking For More Information About Our Recent Auto Blogs? Visit These Helpful Sites02.23.2012
Keeping your car in tip-top shape ensures that your ride is reliable and will even save you money in the long run. To find out about important car maintenance practices and how often to have them performed, check out the following websites. If you have any questions, be sure to contact Bucaro Brothers Auto Care at (888) 466-0943.
- Each car has a unique recommended maintenance interval that can be found in the owner’s manual. Go to Edmunds.com for easy access to your car’s owner’s manual.
- For some tips on how to keep your car running well for as long as possible, visit Cars.com.
- Keep your car in good shape and ensure optimal fuel economy by heeding the tips found on FuelEconomy.gov.
- Visit Yahoo Autos to learn more about how often to replace your car’s air filter.
- Did you know that forgetting to change your cabin’s air filter is actually detrimental to your health? Learn more about the importance of changing your filters at RoadAndTravel.com.