Like Our Recent Blog Topics? Here Are More Great Resources For You To Check Out03.30.2012
Saving money on car costs is actually quite simple. All you have to do is remember to maintain your car on a regular basis and start driving more efficiently. This will increase your fuel economy and decrease the chances that you will face an expensive repair bill. Visit the following webpages to learn more about good maintenance and driving habits.
- Diagnose the noises coming from your car by reading through the list of car noises on Popular Mechanics’ website.
- The worst automotive sounds are outlined on BankRate.com. If you hear any of them, visit an auto repair shop to get it fixed as soon as possible.
- Be sure that you stay on top of the basic car maintenance outlined by Consumer Reports. You’ll spend less money in the long run and get better fuel economy.
- Driving efficiently is a good habit to get into. Visit FuelEconomy.gov to learn what driving styles are the most conducive to good fuel economy.
- Follow the simple fuel economy tips listed on FTC.gov to find out how you can get the most money out of your visit to the gas station.
For more information, contact Bucaro Brothers Auto Care at (773) 570-4541.