Stay Ahead of Your Car’s Repair and Maintenance Needs by Checking out These Links09.18.2012
Considering how much you rely on your vehicle, it’s important that you take the time to learn how to keep it in good running condition. Take advantage of the information below to find out about car batteries, wheel alignments, and oil changes.
- Working on car batteries can be dangerous if you don’t know what you’re doing. Check out these car battery do’s and don’ts from PopularMechanics.com.
- What makes electric car batteries different than those in gasoline-powered cars? Find out from HowStuffWorks.com.
- Visit this link to learn how to deal with a dead car battery. This piece from AskMen.com also has advice on what to do when a jump doesn’t work.
- Proper wheel alignment is a big deal. It saves you from premature tire replacements and even keeps you safer on the road. Learn how to tell if you need an alignment from Edmunds.com.
- There are several types and brands of motor oil to choose from. If you need an oil change soon, find out which type of oil is best for your car in this article from AOL Autos.
Leave your car problems to the experts at Bucaro Brothers Auto Care. We have been Chicago’s full service auto repair shop since 1976. Give us a call when you need brake repairs, wheel alignments, and any other types of automotive repair or maintenance performed on your vehicle. Call us at (773) 570-4541 to learn more.