Looking For More Information About Our Recent Blog Topics? Visit These Helpful Sites07.8.2011
Would you like to find more information on what to do if your check engine light comes on and what the light can mean? Have a car that you’d like to take optimum care of now, to prevent expensive repairs down the road? These great resources will help you find the information you’re looking for.
- This article from MSN Autos explains what a check engine light is and what steps you should take if your check engine light comes on.
- This article from Cash Money Life answers several questions about the check engine light in your car.
- National Toll Free Directories provides this article discussing a few practical tips on things you can do yourself when the check engine light comes on. If these tips do not resolve the problem, take your vehicle to a dealer for diagnosis and repair as soon as possible.
- If you’re curious how routine maintenance can save you money in the long run, check out this article from Amateur Asset Allocator. This article lays out three specific ways doing routine maintenance can keep money in your pocket.
- In this article from Repair Trust, you can read up on what is considered routine maintenance for your vehicle.
For routine maintenance, or for auto repair services, turn to the ASE certified auto mechanics at Bucaro Brothers Auto Care in the Chicago area. Call us at (773) 570-4541 to schedule your appointment today.