Visit These Resources to Learn More about Buying New Tires and Getting Your Car Running Its Best06.25.2012
For more information on choosing the right tires for your vehicle and keeping your car in prime condition during the summer, visit the following links. For high-quality auto repair and services in the Chicago area, give Bucaro Brothers Auto Care a call at (773) 570-4541.
- When you’re looking to replace your tires, knowing how to read your tire is important. This article from Edmunds.com offers tips for checking your tires.
- Low-rolling-resistance tires are becoming more popular because they improve fuel economy. Learn more about them on this page from Consumer Reports.
- The U.S. Department of Energy provides this great article about what key components of a vehicle contribute to higher fuel economy.
- Knowing the top five reasons the “check engine” light is on will help provide insight to your car’s maintenance issues.
- Learn why it’s so important to go to shops that have ASE-certified technicians by visiting this page from Autos.AOL.com.